آخرین مسابقه اتومبیلرانی سرعت قهرمانی کشور و رونمایی از نخستین خودرو مسابقه ای کلاس فرمول ۳ در ایران در پیست مجموعه ورزشی آزادی انجام شد.
Formula Three, also called Formula 3 or F3, is a class of open-wheel formula racing. The various championships held in Europe, Australia, South America and Asia form an important step for many prospective Formula One drivers. Formula Three has traditionally been regarded as the first major stepping stone for F1 hopefuls – it is typically the first point in a driver’s career at which most drivers in the series are aiming at professional careers in racing rather than being amateurs and enthusiasts. F3 is not cheap, but is regarded as a key investment in a young driver’s future career. Success in F3 can lead directly to a GP2 seat or even a Formula One test or race seat.
- Width: 1,850 mm (72.8 in) maximum
- Wheelbase: 2,000 mm (79 in) minimum
- Track: 1,200 mm (47 in) minimum
- Weight: 550 kg (1,210 lb) minimum including driver
- Active suspension, telemetry, and traction control are forbidden
- Two-wheel steering only
- Two-wheel drive only
- Semi-automatic gearbox, six forward gears (maximum), and one reverse
- Undrilled ferrous brakes
- Wheels, width 9.5 in (240 mm), diameter 13 in (330 mm) maximum
- Fuel capacity: 45 litres (12 US gallons)
- Controlled fuel from a single supplier, but of a comparative standard to pump/street gasoline (petrol)
- Stock derived 2000 cc engine with 28 mm (1.1 in) width restrictor, hence about 200 hp (150 kW) between 5,000 and 7,400 rpm